Spire Digital is a design-first agency, and our User Experience Designers play a fundamental role in creating meaningful, compelling experiences for a wide variety of clients. Designing at Spire means practicing objective-based design to solve difficult problems in an Agile environment. We’re looking for someone who is willing to contribute in all aspects of the design process- including conducting user research, creating wireframes and mockups, and testing prototypes with users.
If you’re a creative thinker that has a passion for design, a knack for solving problems, and an empathetic mindset, we’d like to hear from you.
- Apply user-centered practices to projects that range from mobile applications to complex business systems
- Take complicated tasks and processes and make them easy and intuitive
- Provide intuitive and meaningful interpretations of complex concepts based on client information and subject matter experts
- Conduct user research to understand requirements and generate insights that shape the UX strategy and design decisions
- Produce design deliverables including user flows, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Advocate and produce exceptional visual and interaction designs
- Present research, strategy, and design work to stakeholders and clients
- Prepare and conduct user interviews and usability tests
- Work iteratively in an agile design process
- Collaborate with fellow designers, product owners, and developers
- Participate in project stand-ups
- Participate in weekly design reviews
- Report to Director of User Experience
- 2+ years professional experience designing web applications
- Solid understanding of user interface design patterns, information architecture and UX best practices
- Proficiency with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with InVision and other prototyping tools
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) that taught critical design thinking
Nice To Haves
- Experience with the Google Design Sprint
- Experience writing test scripts
- Experience with branding/ identity work
Submit A Resume/Portfolio
Your message has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us.
We'll be in touch soon.