Web Designer (Contract)
SummarySpire Digital is a design-first agency, and our designers play a fundamental role in creating meaningful, compelling experiences for a wide variety of clients. Designing at Spire means solving difficult and interesting problems in an agile environment. If you’re an experienced web designer that possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong portfolio of website designs, we’d like to hear from you.
- Produce design deliverables including wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Create and/or maintain the integrity of brand and design standards throughout all deliverables
- Apply user-centered practices to all website designs
- Advocate and produce exceptional visual design
- Collaborate with fellow designers, product owners, developers, and clients
- Present design work to stakeholders and clients on a weekly basis
- Work iteratively in an agile design process
- Report to Director of User Experience
- Proficiency with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- 4-5 years professional experience designing websites
Nice To Haves
- Experience with the Google Design Sprint
Submit A Resume/Portfolio
Your message has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us.
We'll be in touch soon.