Spire Digital is a design-first agency, and our User Experience Designers play a fundamental role in creating meaningful, compelling experiences for a wide variety of clients. Designing at Spire means practicing objective-based design to solve difficult problems in an agile environment. We’re looking for someone who is willing to contribute in all aspects of the design process- including conducting user research, creating both wireframes and high fidelity mockups, and testing prototypes with users.
If you’re a creative thinker that has a passion for design, a knack for solving problems, and an empathetic mindset, we’d like to hear from you.
Must be available to work in our Denver, CO Office. No remote applicants, no relocation is provided.
This position is direct hire only. No recruiters or staffing agencies please.
- Apply user-centered practices to projects that range from mobile applications to complex business systems
- Take complicated tasks and processes and make them easy and intuitive
- Provide intuitive and meaningful interpretations of complex concepts based on client information and subject matter experts
- Conduct user research to understand requirements and generate insights that shape the UX strategy and design decisions
- Produce design deliverables including user flows, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Advocate and produce exceptional visual and interaction designs
- Present research, strategy, and design work to stakeholders and clients
- Prepare and conduct user interviews and usability tests
- Work iteratively in an agile design process
- Collaborate with fellow designers, product owners, and developers
- Participate in project stand-ups
- Participate in weekly design reviews
- Report to Director of User Experience
- 2-5 years professional experience designing web and/or native applications
- Solid understanding of user interface design patterns and UX best practices
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) that taught critical design thinking
Submit A Resume/Portfolio
Your message has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us.
We'll be in touch soon.